Saturday, January 14, 2006

LPN: 2-10 Generally Speaking Lost Podcast

Generally Speaking: The Long Awaited 23rd Psalm edition of "generally speaking" is here. In this episode, I share some Biblical/Christian insights into the story of Moses and Aaron. Is there a "High Priest" connection? Is someone going to be required to sacrifice to atone for the sins of everyone else?

I could go on and on about why you should listen to our Lost Podcast. However, let me just share this feedback from a recent skeptic turned devoted listener...
Dear Cliff, Stephanie and Racheal!

My name is Christiane and I joined the podcast community just recently.

I am a student from Germany and a really big fan of Lost. At first I was a bit reluctant to listen to yet another Lost podcast but I have read Cliff's post about Aaron the saviour over at Jay and Jack's website and I liked it very much.

Then again I thought the description of the fourth edition of "generally speaking" very vain... "A MUST, hilariously funny..." but today I gave it a shot. And I was very pleasantly surprised!

Thank you so very much for the fun! I assure you, you found another devoted listener in me! Just wanted to give some positive feedback!

Best wishes from Europe!
Christiane

Don't think you have time for another Lost Podcast? You might just be surprised!

LostCast01-14-2006.mp3